Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Beautiful, Entertaining and Just Fun

It's been a cool, rainy day - the kind of day when one is tempted to troll through the internet.

I was looking at what TED had to offer, and the short video linked below was one of the 2017 TED film festival shorts. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Wouldn't it have been grand to be one of the passersby who saw these performers 'in their natural environment'?


I'm hoping this video link worked; if not, go here.


Reminds me of a scene from 'Northern Exposure' (how I loved that show) when Chris and Ed teach Ed's sandhill crane how to do the cranes' mating dance: "Dance with abandon." is Chris's instructions.

Dance with abandon indeed.

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like your heart will never be broken. Dance like no one is looking.

1 comment: