Saturday, April 8, 2017

Spring Throwback

I think it's safe to say that spring is here (ssshhh).

I was digging through photo files last night, looking for one specific photo (which I didn't find because my photo file system is abysmal). Some interesting pics came up on my screen during the hunt.

Want to take a little trip down memory lane? Sure, come on. It'll be fun.

The Daughter on my Suzuki Intruder 800, when she was about 14 years old.

The Son on his Ninja when he was about 16 years old, and
The Daughter behind her dad on his Triumph Trophy, about 15 years ago. 

The Son and Daughter playing in spring melt water, dragging
wood 'boats''through the current. Late 1990s on the ranch in Northern Alberta.

As you can tell, the north country can get a lot of snow.

The end of our driveway, the culvert unable to handle the volume of
melt water coming down the ditch from the north. Spring floods are a common occurrence,
due to both the volume of snow melt and frozen culverts. 

I'll see what else I can find.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Suzuki 800 very much. I never learnt to ride a bike. I did try once, but couldn't get past 2nd gear!

    ReplyDelete