Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Proud of our Paralympians

Everyone in the valley is SO proud of these people, our Paralympian medalists!

Click on the photo to read the caption.
You can read the complete story HERE.

There were several athletes from the area in both the Olympic and Paralympic games, and I must say that often I'm more astonished and impressed with the Paralympians.

I was watching a few downhill skiing races on the webcast during the games, watched people fly down the slopes at tremendous speeds with only one leg or one arm … I can't do it with two legs and two arms!

1 comment:

  1. I saw a tiny bit of downhill (amazing), a tiny bit of hockey (fantastic), and a tiny bit of curling (extraordinary). Personally I have nothing at all to do with Winter Sports; much too cold.

    ReplyDelete