Saturday, November 16, 2013

Laughter Helps

You can safely assume that anyone who wears a Hallowe'en costume to work that includes this:


has a sense of humour. Those are 'pointe shoes' for my 'tutu.' (and that's the only photo of this costume that the world at large is gonna see … only family and co-workers have been subjected to the visual assault, and yes, those are grey longjohns under the tutu and the long curly wig was the same colour as my socks.)

So for your amusement and pleasure, and assuming that if you don't live on the North American continent, you probably don't get Soup to Nuts cartoon in your newspaper, I give you these:





It's grey and rainy/snowy outside so this afternoon I'm curling up with a quilt project and thermos of coffee.

Et vous?

1 comment:

  1. I so resemble that last strip! Thanks for the giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete