Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sharing Wisdom

Oh, how I have missed you folks! It's been sort of hectic in my life these past few weeks. I have stories and photos to share from our Not-Quite-As-Planning motorcycle trip through the Slocan Valley. I have stories and photos close to home. The photos are still mostly on the camera and the stories require time and caffeination to be properly told ... there should be time this weekend .... or not - it's Thanksgiving and our house will be full again.

ANYWAY, I read this tonight and wanted to share because it speaks so profoundly to some of my heartfelt beliefs. You might also be introduced to one of my favourite writers/bloggers, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.

Enjoy.

The Meanest Mother in the World




Thanks for the words of wisdom, Stephanie!

And for no other reason than that I like the song and the video (despite the US-style uniforms, the location and performers are all in/from Alberta) here is Corb Lund:

I Wanna Be in the Calvary

No comments:

Post a Comment