Tuesday, October 2, 2012

And the theme continues

I wrote an email letter yesterday to a large group of friends - a regular activity for me - but this time I took a chance and included what amounted to a philosophical essay on the difference betweens needs and wants.

Then, like an echo in the universe, this blog came to my attention:

http://andthenwesaved.com

I do not believe in the 'cast it out into the universe' club, more of a 'give it up to God' member, but it's always interesting when a theme works through your life, like a confirmation that you're on the right track.

I don't have any debt, but am of an age where counselling the younger generations is appropriate (I hope).  The blog is yet another piece in my toolbox.

Apropos of nothing other than a comment on how my day went today, I appropriated the following and display it for your enlightenment ... and you'd better hope you don't have to ask me to 'please squeeze in a late ad' for you anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment