Friday, February 6, 2009

Chiropractor's Delight



I've been taking treatments from a chiropractor in Vernon to hopefully alleviate restless leg syndrome. He's also concerned about a curvature in my neck common to people who spend a long time in front of a computer or keyboard (piano?!). Seems to be working. I notice less tension in my neck, better balance.

I have not told him about the Tuff Spiel which kicks off tonight. Somehow I can imagine him being thrilled with the concept. Will see if I can get daughter Rebecca to take some photos of the event.


Digitaldean.com photo 2005 competition

It's also the kickoff weekend for Vernon's Winter Carnival. Bryan and Becca are thinking of taking in the ice sculpting at Polson Park on Saturday, perhaps the snow sculpting up at Silver Star on Sunday. I'm tied up with the spiel until Saturday night at least. Sunday depends on which event I end up in.

Our rink played wonderfully last night. We were up against one of the better teams in the league and I truly wasn't looking forward to getting whipped by them. By the 3rd end, when we had a good lead, I was afraid to say anything for fear of disturbing good ju-ju. The other skip conceded the game at the end of the 6th end when the score was 11-0 in our favor. Ours!! We were so on our game, it was something. Good omen for tonight? We'll see.

Kim & Prue- thanks for the Kiwi Alphabet. It is funnier when you can 'hear' it in your head!
Barb - thanks for the 'garden'.

Clouds, blow away so the sun can shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment